University of Miami Parking Options
- 14th Street Parking Garage – Card holders with assigned primary work space at the Clinical Research Center (CRC) or Professional Arts Center (PAC), patients and visitors
- 15th Street Parking Garage – Card holders
- Jackson Health System Parking Garages – Card holders – The University of Miami leases parking spaces in various JHS garages and resells them to University employees and students
- University of Miami Hospital Parking Garage – Hospital patients and visitors only
- Bascom Palmer Patient Lot – Hospital patients and visitors only
- Bascom Palmer Valet Lot – Card holders and valet service
- Life Science and Technical Park (LSTP) – Card holders and visitors
Courtesy hours allow parking in the 14th Street Garage in the morning or evening and on the weekend. Courtesy hours are available to all medical students and to employees with proof of a Wellness Center membership. For more information and to apply, see the 14th Street Garage Courtesy Hours form.
Inter-campus parking is available to individuals who purchase parking in any University of Miami Medical Campus garage. The inter-campus pass must be purchased up-front and for the remaining duration of the Coral Gables parking term (ending in August of each year). Please visit the Public Safety Office for more information.
Jackson Health System Daily Parking
Jackson Health System offers an electronic cash card program with daily reduced rate parking in campus garages for individuals who drive to work ten days or less each month. To register, eligible employees, students, and University community members such as affiliates, volunteers, visiting faculty, visiting students, scholars, and contractors must send an e-mail request to email@example.com or visit the UM Public Safety office at 1501 NW 9th Avenue, Suite 100. Once registered, individuals may load a cash balance onto their card using these instructions. Once loaded, the cash card must be used to enter and exit the JMH garages in order to get the reduced daily rate. The Department of Public Safety will have a limited quantity of paper tickets for purchase by individuals registered in the program for use when the JMH system is not operational. A maximum of two (2) tickets may be purchased on a day that the cash card system is not working. VIP tickets are the same price as JMH Cash Card validation credits.
Visit the Jackson Memorial Hospital Parking Services website for other options
Independent Parking Options
- Dominion Tower Garage – 1051 NW 14th Street – Monthly and daily parking – University of Miami employees and students receive reduced monthly rates. For further information contact the Dominion Parking office at (305) 326-1070.
- Visit the Bruce W. Carter VA Medical Center Parking website for other possible options.
The University of Miami strongly urges those who park on campus not to leave valuables in an unoccupied vehicle at any time, and to lock all vehicles when not in use. The University of Miami, its officers, agents, trustees, and employees are not liable for loss or damage to any vehicle or the contents of any vehicle that is located, operated, or parked on campus. Theft or damage should be reported to Public Safety.